Translate

Friday, February 22, 2013

The Dating Bill of Rights

 The Dating Bill of Rights


1. I have the right to refuse to date any-one
2. I have the right to be respected as a person
3. I have the right to disagree with my date.
4. I have the right to be loved
5. I have the right to be cared about.
6. I have the right to various levels of intimacy
7. I have the right to say NO.
8. I have the right to know who I am.
9. I have the right to know who I am dating.
10. I have the right to refuse to have sex. 


(To my young ladies and gentlemen out there, You have the power to say No.
You have the power to start off a relationship the right way and keep the respect
 going through your relationship. Do not give in to anyone that is selfish and only
 thinking about their needs. Your feelings and the way you live out your life is important.
 Stay strong, keep your chin up, and don't change for anyone!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment