Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

For all my Teenagers out there

To My Teenager

It's hard sometimes, when people are
changing their lives. To understand
each other or even talk

You are struggling right now for 
independence and to live your own 
way...And sometimes we struggle for 
the strength to let you do it

I wish now and then for the days
when a kiss and hug could make your 
world bright again but your world is
more difficult now and you want to
make your own way in it which is as
it should be

I want you to know that when you get 
hurt. I will hurt with you and that deep
down, I will always have confidence in
your ability to find your place in
your world

When you need a caring heart or 
someone to listen to your deepest
dreams or concerns. I will be there
for you because I love
and care for you

Above all else, know that I love
and care for you.




To My Teenager, Mother Poem
http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/
to-my-teenager#ixzz26AvLl8oz
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment