Translate

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What this letter means to me...

Hello Friends,

      To give you a little background story.......when I was younger I did not understand what my mother meant by telling me that I was beautiful and that I am worth more than diamonds and gold.  I would just blow her off and figure she was just telling me that because she is my mom. Little did I know one day it would truly hit me right in the face when I read this letter.  

Reading this letter let me see that I am worth more than diamonds and gold and so are you!!!

Let me explain this so you truly grasp what I'm saying.....

  • You are worth more than a man treating you like crap
  • You are worth more than someone talking to you with curse words
  • You are worth more than people disrespecting you
  • You are worth more then your friends down grading you because you dont have what they have
  • You are worth more than any name you have been called
  • You are worth more than family that treats you like you dont fit it
  • ..................Ect
There is so many more things I can name but I just wanted to give you a look at what you are really worth.  Like the letter says God did not take you from Adam's foot to be under him or his head to be above him, He took you from his rib to be beside him.

You are made to be equal and that includes anyone you come across. There might be people that you come across that live a different life style or don't have what you have...that does not make anyone better...remember people have made their own life choices and now they are living it out. Some are trying to better themselves and others have not found their way yet.

Remember that you are special and worth more than any precious stone on this earth.  God made you that way and know for sure that I believe it. :)

(Keep your chin up, stay strong, and don't change for anyone)

-JemmStone-


No comments:

Post a Comment