Translate

Friday, June 7, 2013

Falling apart....

What do you do when you start to see most of the relationships around you falling apart?

 Now I don't mean the ones you are in but the ones of your friends and family.  You see how their relationship is spiraling out of control and you feel powerless to help. You want to run over and help them mend back together what you thought was a great relationship. You see them crying and you want to hug them and tell them that everything is alright.

Recently I have been seeing this going on around me. Relationships breaking apart, people hurting each other out of spite and women hurting from the evil done to them. For a good while I have felt down for the whole fact that there is almost nothing I can do to help.

I have learned this many years ago...

There is something you can do. Be there for the person that is hurting, give them encouraging words, compliments, watch a movie together, play board games, send them a quick text, ask them how they are doing...etc.
I have been praying a lot and asking God to help me to forgive the people that have hurt the people closest to me.  I know God will take care of it and I do not have to worry because when someone (even you) is going through a hard time, all it means is that you have some amazing blessings coming your way. Just hold on tight and look to your better day that are coming ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment